"Taking Charge of Pregnancy"
Dr. Susan Fisher will be sharing findings and advice from her new book, "Taking Charge of Your Pregnancy: The New Science for a Safe Birth and a Healthy Baby". An indispensable guide to the revolutionary advances in pregnancy and childbirth. Her book contains trailblazing science that explains:
- Why the first eight weeks are the most important and how to optimize them
- Which prenatal genetic tests are risk‑free and which are a waste of money
- Why miscarriages are common and the preventive steps future moms can take
- When to be concerned about nausea
- What pregnant women can learn from their own mother’s birth stories
- What to do about pain during labor and delivery
This seminar is a great resource for clinicians, health professionals, and medical/nursing students as well as expectant parents.