Evidence for Action (E4A), a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) recently released a new Call for Proposals (CFP), Innovative Research to Advance Racial Equity. Under this CFP, we’ll primarily fund researchers evaluating policy, program, and/or practice interventions in an effort to identify which strategies work to advance racial equity and improve health and well-being outcomes for people and communities of color. We’ll also consider other types of research that can inform action to dismantle or remedy unjust systems and practices.
During the webinar, speakers will:
- Introduce E4A and RWJF;
- Provide an overview of the funding opportunity, application process, and eligibility and selection criteria;
- Offer insights into the types of research projects that maybe a good fit;
- Highlight the importance of engaging communities and other stakeholders in the research process, from research question development to dissemination of results;
- Discuss grantee responsibilities and expectations; and
- Answer participant questions.
- Nancy Adler, PhD, E4A Director
- Erin Hagan, PhD, MBA, E4A Deputy Director
- May Lynn Tan, DrPH, MHS, E4A Assistant Deputy Director
- Claire Gibbons, PhD, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Senior Program Officer
- Lisa Richardson, PhD, E4A Grantee and Chief Impact Officer at the Institute of Women & Ethnic Studies (IWES)
- Gabriella Roude, E4A Grantee and Senior Research and Evaluation Associate at IWES
The webinar will be recorded and posted on the E4A website. Closed captioning will be available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are additional accommodations that can be made to allow you to participate more fully.